>> Reserve Now on OpenTable
Restaurant Week Special
* Fried green tomatoes: breaded and deep fried, candied pancetta, on a skewer served over Cajun grits drizzled with Cajun remoulade.
* Sausage gravy biscuit bombs: 2 biscuits stuffed with sausage gravy
* Loaded cornbread: cornbread filled with shredded pork belly, topped with creamy green beans and maple bourbon butter
* Pork belly skewer wrapped in pancetta with a balsamic reduction glaze, served with deep fried asparagus
* Turkey shepherds pie, served in small skillet with a biscuit on the side.
* Chicken fried pork chop, served over garlic mashed potatoes, topped with sausage gravy, served with a side of creamy green beans.
* Chocolate brownie cheesecake
* Mississippi mud pie dip
* Mocha fudge pie