Receive Restaurateur Alerts
The goal of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community to the greater Pittsburgh region. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business during what is typically a slower time of the year. Traditionally during restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience the areas dining landscape without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in Pittsburgh Restaurant Week – Summer 2013 may register using the simple online application below. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on PittsburghRestaurantWeek.com.
Pricing options to consider:
- Fixed-price 3-course meal for $15-35. This variable price point allows restaurants to price their menus’ accordingly. Menu items do not have to come from the restaurant’s regular menu, but should be representative of the restaurant’s style of cooking. As an example, restaurants whose normal ﬁxed price menu is above $35, create a special menu for Restaurant Week for $35.
- $20.13 Specials in honor of Restaurant Week 2013. This could be a specialty entrée, appetizer-entrée combination or even stretched to “Dinner for Two” depending on the pricing structure that best fits the restaurant.
Registration must be submitted for each restaurant location participating in the celebration. Registration is free through May 31, 2013.
Registration is $150 per restaurant per location beginning June 1, 2013. Following registration, an event manager will contact you to verify your listing on pittsburghrestaurantweek.com. Restaurant Owners/Chefs: By completing this application, you are registering to be a part of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week for the entire dining week of August 12-18, 2013. Exact menu options are not required upon initial registration, but will be required at a later date to provide a complete restaurant profile page on the Pittsburgh Restaurant Week website.
Benefits of participating in Pittsburgh Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on the pittsburghrestaurantweek.com website
- Exposure, local to national, to thousands of visitors through PRW newsletter and social media channels
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining with the Pittsburgh Community
- Access to a Restaurateur Media Kit, including limited-time rights to utilize the Pittsburgh Restaurant Week logo and name for printed menus and advertisements
- Invitation to pass food at the Pittsburgh Restaurant Week Kickoff event
- Complimentary invitation to attend the Pittsburgh Restaurant Week Wrap-Up event to share your experiences