Registration for the Special Take-out Edition can be found here. No pricing structure.
We’re launching a special Pittsburgh Restaurant Week Take-Out Edition to help impacted restaurants and their staff. Having launched just today, the list is still small, but growing by the hour. Unlike your typical restaurant week which lasts just 7-days, this edition will last until in-restaurant dining can resume.
Most restaurants will offer their full menu, so dish options won’t be limited. We are allowing and encouraging restaurants to feature those dishes which they feel can best stand up to the time and travel of being served as take-out or delivery options.
Hopefully the shutdown is a truly, temporary and short-lived mandate, but in the meantime, please check out the restaurants that are keeping their kitchens open. View the current (and growing) list of restaurants at pittsburghrestaurantweek.com/takeout-edition.
Register for Pittsburgh Restaurant Week (Jan/Aug)
Receive Restaurateur Alerts
The goal of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community to the greater Pittsburgh region. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business during what is typically a slower time of the year. Traditionally during restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience the areas dining landscape without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in Pittsburgh Restaurant Week may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on PittsburghRestaurantWeek.com.
Pricing options to consider:
- Fixed-price 3-course meal for $15.20-35.20. This variable price point allows restaurants to price their menus’ accordingly. Menu items do not have to come from the restaurant’s regular menu, but should be representative of the restaurant’s style of cooking. As an example, restaurants whose normal ﬁxed price menu is above $35, create a special menu for Restaurant Week for $35.20.
- $20.20 Specials in honor of Restaurant Week 2020. This could be a specialty entrée, appetizer-entrée combination or even stretched to “Dinner for Two” depending on the pricing structure that best fits the restaurant.
Registration is accepted through July 31 for Summer and through December 31 for Winter. Following registration, an event manager will contact you to verify your listing on pittsburghrestaurantweek.com. Restaurant Owners/Chefs: By completing this application, you are registering to be a part of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week for the entire dining week. Exact menu options are not required upon initial registration, but will be required at a later date to provide a complete restaurant profile page on the Pittsburgh Restaurant Week website.
Benefits of participating in Pittsburgh Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on the pittsburghrestaurantweek.com website
- Exposure, local to national, to thousands of visitors through PRW newsletter and social media channels
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining with the Pittsburgh Community